[Dolphin] Command Payload?

Nils Nils <nils__1994@hotmail.de>
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 20:14:37 +0200

--_cff301b6-dfb8-441e-bfcb-4abec44158d4_

i built a book libary application years ago for my school. since then i lik=
e to learn new apis with that usecase cause it covers many aspects.

If i should use a PM how would i do it? In the teammember demo the server s=
ets the selected row for the client that executed a command but what i need=
 is a client who has to tell the server what he enters into his PM but the =
PM shouldnt be synchronized between clients.

So atm i got a form where you put in the isbn after that the rest of the bo=
ok informations are auto filled. you also enter the amount of books you got=
 in store so foreach book an object is generated with a barcode damage info=
rmation and so on. So i basically need to add a "book inventory" that store=
s basic information and then create "bookcopys" that store concrete informa=
tion about the copy.  step one my be managed easily but when i liek to crea=
te additional copy i need a PM to tell the server to wich inventory they sh=
ould belong. if that PM would be synced between clients one client may chan=
ge the inventory before the other adds new copys to the inventory he select=
ed i would get an undesired behavior.

Greetings Nils
 		 	   		  =

--_cff301b6-dfb8-441e-bfcb-4abec44158d4_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
n years ago for my school. since then i like to learn new apis with that us=
ecase cause it covers many aspects.<br><br>If i should use a PM how would i=
 do it? In the teammember demo the server sets the selected row for the cli=
ent that executed a command but what i need is a client who has to tell the=
 server what he enters into his PM but the PM shouldnt be synchronized betw=
een clients.<br><br>So atm i got a form where you put in the isbn after tha=
t the rest of the book informations are auto filled. you also enter the amo=
unt of books you got in store so foreach book an object is generated with a=
 barcode damage information and so on. So i basically need to add a "book i=
nventory" that stores basic information and then create "bookcopys" that st=
ore concrete information about the copy.&nbsp=3B step one my be managed eas=
ily but when i liek to create additional copy i need a PM to tell the serve=
r to wich inventory they should belong. if that PM would be synced between =
clients one client may change the inventory before the other adds new copys=
 to the inventory he selected i would get an undesired behavior.<br><br>Gre=

--_cff301b6-dfb8-441e-bfcb-4abec44158d4_--