[Dolphin] Command Payload?

Dierk König Dierk König
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 20:38:53 +0200

--Apple-Mail-AF6931B8-A4DD-46C5-B5E9-F8C41D6A9858

Hi Nils,

OpenDolphin has strong sequence guarantees.=20
When you do
myAttribute.setValue(x);
dolphin.send(myCommand);
Then the myCommand handler will see the value x, no matter what else is goin=
g on in the system.=20

In other words: a command handler sees the world of PMs in the exact same st=
ate as it was when the command was issued!

Cheers
Dierk

sent from:mobile=20

> Am 01.04.2015 um 20:14 schrieb Nils <nils__1994@hotmail.de>:
>=20
> i built a book libary application years ago for my school. since then i li=
ke to learn new apis with that usecase cause it covers many aspects.
>=20
> If i should use a PM how would i do it? In the teammember demo the server s=
ets the selected row for the client that executed a command but what i need i=
s a client who has to tell the server what he enters into his PM but the PM s=
houldnt be synchronized between clients.
>=20
> So atm i got a form where you put in the isbn after that the rest of the b=
ook informations are auto filled. you also enter the amount of books you got=
 in store so foreach book an object is generated with a barcode damage infor=
mation and so on. So i basically need to add a "book inventory" that stores b=
asic information and then create "bookcopys" that store concrete information=
 about the copy.  step one my be managed easily but when i liek to create ad=
ditional copy i need a PM to tell the server to wich inventory they should b=
elong. if that PM would be synced between clients one client may change the i=
nventory before the other adds new copys to the inventory he selected i woul=
d get an undesired behavior.
>=20
> Greetings Nils

--Apple-Mail-AF6931B8-A4DD-46C5-B5E9-F8C41D6A9858

 the myCommand handler will see the value x, no matter what else is going on=
dler sees the world of PMs in the exact same state as it was when the comman=
ckquote type=3D"cite"><div>

.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
ince then i like to learn new apis with that usecase cause it covers many as=
pects.<br><br>If i should use a PM how would i do it? In the teammember demo=
 the server sets the selected row for the client that executed a command but=
 what i need is a client who has to tell the server what he enters into his P=
M but the PM shouldnt be synchronized between clients.<br><br>So atm i got a=
 form where you put in the isbn after that the rest of the book informations=
 are auto filled. you also enter the amount of books you got in store so for=
each book an object is generated with a barcode damage information and so on=
. So i basically need to add a "book inventory" that stores basic informatio=
n and then create "bookcopys" that store concrete information about the copy=
.&nbsp; step one my be managed easily but when i liek to create additional c=