[Dolphin] CORS Headers

Dierk König Dierk König
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 17:39:40 +0200

Hi Nils,

> first of all thanks for your help so far. I managed to implement a =
basic Libary Application with Polymer and really like how fluid and easy it was once i really understood the concept behind opendolphin.

cool.

> What i like to know is how can I set CORS headers? In jax-rs i used a =
ResponseFilter and RequestFilter.

Well that usually goes into your server endpoint that  serves as the adapter to OpenDolphin.
I used to have that in my Grails config until I didn't need the CORS support any longer.
In the case of Servlets, you can put it into a Servlet Filter.

cheers
Dierk