[Dolphin] CORS Headers

Nils Nils <nils__1994@hotmail.de>
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 19:44:51 +0200

--_a4d4445e-b545-4b78-8082-b7fda1c3c0c5_

I tried to implement my own filter and it has seemed to be working (invalid=
ation=2C etc) but as soon as i send a command i get a 500 Internal and fire=
bug says it is CORS problem. so i tried the maven CORS filter of thetransac=
tioncompany. same problem. The 500 internal made me curious before so i too=
k a look in the glassfish log and there i can see that the PMs are not crea=
ted (i get the error that the Mold is not created same logic like in the te=
am example) any ideas?   I use the exact same html file like i use on the S=
erver where the dolphin is running. if i access the page on the server ever=
ything works fine so it has definetly something to do with cross origin acc=
ess.

Nils

> Subject: Re: [Dolphin] CORS Headers
> From: dierk.koenig@canoo.com
> Date: Mon=2C 6 Apr 2015 17:39:40 +0200
> To: dolphin@lists.canoo.com=3B nils__1994@hotmail.de
>=20
> Hi Nils=2C
>=20
> > first of all thanks for your help so far. I managed to implement a basi=
c Libary Application with Polymer and really like how fluid and easy it was=
 once i really understood the concept behind opendolphin.
>=20
> cool.
>=20
> > What i like to know is how can I set CORS headers? In jax-rs i used a R=
esponseFilter and RequestFilter.=20
>=20
> Well that usually goes into your server endpoint that  serves as the adap=
ter to OpenDolphin.
> I used to have that in my Grails config until I didn't need the CORS supp=
ort any longer.
> In the case of Servlets=2C you can put it into a Servlet Filter.
>=20
> cheers
> Dierk=20
 		 	   		  =

--_a4d4445e-b545-4b78-8082-b7fda1c3c0c5_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
er and it has seemed to be working (invalidation=2C etc) but as soon as i s=
end a command i get a 500 Internal and firebug says it is CORS problem. so =
i tried the maven CORS filter of thetransactioncompany. same problem. The 5=
00 internal made me curious before so i took a look in the glassfish log an=
d there i can see that the PMs are not created (i get the error that the Mo=
ld is not created same logic like in the team example) any ideas?&nbsp=3B&n=
bsp=3B I use the exact same html file like i use on the Server where the do=
lphin is running. if i access the page on the server everything works fine =
so it has definetly something to do with cross origin access.<br><br>Nils<b=
.koenig@canoo.com<br>&gt=3B Date: Mon=2C 6 Apr 2015 17:39:40 +0200<br>&gt=
=3B To: dolphin@lists.canoo.com=3B nils__1994@hotmail.de<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=
=3B Hi Nils=2C<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B first of all thanks for your hel=
p so far. I managed to implement a basic Libary Application with Polymer an=
d really like how fluid and easy it was once i really understood the concep=
=3B What i like to know is how can I set CORS headers? In jax-rs i used a R=
esponseFilter and RequestFilter. <br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Well that usually go=
es into your server endpoint that  serves as the adapter to OpenDolphin.<br=
>&gt=3B I used to have that in my Grails config until I didn't need the COR=
S support any longer.<br>&gt=3B In the case of Servlets=2C you can put it i=

--_a4d4445e-b545-4b78-8082-b7fda1c3c0c5_--