[Dolphin] running TeamStarter demo

Dierk König Dierk König
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:00:10 +0200

Hi Dave,

welcome to OpenDolphin!

For running the remote demos, you have to start the server as listed under
https://github.com/canoo/open-dolphin#server-integration:

Running the push demo with the grails server integration

	• gradlew build
	• cd dolphin-grails
	• grails run-app &

cheers
Dierk

> Am 09.04.2015 um 23:36 schrieb Dave Kriewall <davekriewall@gmail.com>:
>
> I am trying to run various demos in the subprojects/demo-javafx =
directory.

> I can run TeamInMemoryStarter, no problem; but cannot launch =
TeamStarter (trying to run the server and client in separate JVM's).  I changed the servletUrl constant to:

"http://localhost:8080/dolphin-grails/dolphin/";

> The log file contains:
>
> SEVERE: cannot transmit
> org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connection to =
http://localhost:8080 refused

> It would seem I need jetty to run, but there's no gradle task for =
jetty.  Are there some instructions on how to run this demo?