[Webtest] Forms and image buttons

Carsten Seibert seibert@acm.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:26:22 +0100

Hello Marcus

there is currently a limitation with image buttons but that concerns the
setting of the click location (e.g. button.x=4) and it should be fixed soon
;-)

Besides that, "clicking" a image button works for me. Maybe if you could
provide a sample HTML page and a description of what kind of tests you
intend to do, I could be more helpful.

The cruise control on the website consists of a build script that executes
junit and functional test (WebTest is of course testing itself ;-)) after a
successful compilation.

What you see as build info is a HTML page prepared by a XSLT from the cruise
control build results and additional information like JUnit test results and
the WebTest results itself.

Carsten

Carsten Seibert
seiberTEC GmbH Switzerland
mailto:seibert@seibertec.ch  / phone: +41 79 636 4317

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@gate.canoo.com
[mailto:webtest-admin@gate.canoo.com]On Behalf Of Marcus Ahnve
Sent: Dienstag, 26. Februar 2002 17:09
To: webtest@gate.canoo.com
Subject: [Webtest] Forms and image buttons

Hi. We started looking at webtest today and it seems that we can't
access forms, nor image buttons, is that right?

Apart from that it looks really nice.

On a sidebar we really liked the style of your cruisecontrol page. How
is that implemented, the bars and two different test suites showing up?

Regards /Marcus
--
Marcus Ahnve                          email: marcus.ahnve@lecando.com
Lecando AB                           Office: +46-(0)8-634 94 18