[Webtest] BUG? Exception in JTidy

Ugo Cei webtest <webtest@gate.canoo.com>
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:29:27 +0100

Carsten Seibert wrote:

> I just run the example you had attached to your mail and I also run into
> the JTidy exception. I've locally updated to the latest JTidy version
> (jtidy-04aug2000r7-dev) and that seems to fix the problem. I'll make a
> few more tests and if everything is ok I'll upgrade WebTest to this
> JTidy version.

Thank you, I'll check CVS soon.

> Besides that, I noticed a strange nesting of tags in your document. It
> seems that it has multiple <html>  tags in it. This is also what JTidy indicated when enabling the
> showhtmlparseroutput option in WebTest's config element.

I don't know where this comes from 8-|. I have retested the page and now
I don't see this defect anymore. But there have been some code changes
in the meantime, so it might be that somebody else noticed the bug and
fixed it.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it