[Webtest] intallation help!

David Escala descala@fonocom.es
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:33:25 +0100

carsten,

sorry, I missed http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/install.html ...
maybe you should be more specific in that, in fact, you don't have to do
anything to install webtest. well, only to add the taskdef for testspec. I
have run installTest.xml in doc/samples successfully!

however what I am interested in is to run a continuous integration framework
with unit and functional tests preventing failing builds to reach the
integration environment. so, being more specific, my issue is integrating
webtest with cruisecontrol, like you are doing for the development of webtest
itself ... any hints?

thank you very much!

david