[Webtest] Basic HTTPS support in build 196

Carsten Seibert seibert@acm.org
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:48:12 +0100

Hi there

I've added a very basic support for HTTPS and basic authentication in build
196. It is based on JSSE 1.0.2 since we've not yet moved to JDK 1.4.

There are two new parameters username and password to <invoke> in order to
support basic authentication. There is also a howto decribing how to setup
JSSE and WebTest as well as a short test script that can be modified for
testing the HTTPS support (located in samples/ssl).

Next steps might be "user selectable certificates" in test cases so that one
can specify which client certificate shall used for a given test case.

Ciao,
Carsten

Carsten Seibert
seiberTEC GmbH Switzerland