[Webtest] verifytitle problem

Dierk Konig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:11:31 +0200

Hi Sandro,

I need some more information about how the redirection is implemented:
- http response (directly in the protocol)
- http-equiv tag (here I would need the html source, e.g. to check for
validity)
- server-side forward (should be transparent to WebTest)

as a quick workaround: can you set up your test to go the redirection target
directly?

cheers