[Webtest] Support for uploading a file?

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:09:11 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26FD8.1D625D80

Hi all,

I looked over the docs, so I expect this to be a negative result, but is
there anyway to test a page that requires uploading a file?  I was looking
at the setinputfield tag, but couldn't get it to pass a file, I guess
because HTTPUnit doesn't support file uploads?

Are there any other cool tricks around this issue?

Eric Pugh

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26FD8.1D625D80

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>Support for uploading a file?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi all,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I looked over the docs, so I expect this to be a =
negative result, but is there anyway to test a page that requires =
uploading a file?&nbsp; I was looking at the setinputfield tag, but =
couldn't get it to pass a file, I guess because HTTPUnit doesn't =
support file uploads?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Are there any other cool tricks around this =
issue?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Eric Pugh</FONT>
</P>