[Webtest] haltonfailure bug?

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:40:37 +0200

Hi Dan,

haltonfailure=false
means to proceed with your ANT script, although your current test spec
fails. The processing will proceed with your next test spec, not your
next test step in the failing test spec.

I guess you have a rather large test spec with lots of steps that get
executed in sequence. The solution would be to break this into smaller
test specs.

We found that it is useful to have one test spec per "scenario", i.e.
one path through your "use case", talking in UML terms.

cheers