[Webtest] WebTest-http-request-recorder? Verifying whole HTML-pages?

Torben Tretau webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:41:47 +0200

Hi,

are you still thinking about this feature?
I ask because this might be something I am interested in too.
Got some new ideas and links and think about if it might
be interesting to implement it..

Torben

The following message was sent by Damian Glania <damian.glania@web.de> on Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:45:32 +0200.