[Webtest] Testdata

Torben Tretau webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:55:38 +0200

Hi,

I will think about this, and how to realize this some days..
Perhaps some day/night I will try it out.. ;-)

The DB solution means easier test generation from
non-coders to me, via excel or sql-frontend-tools..
After description for the testcase they have a table with
input values for each page they have to fill..

You mean performance of any solution could be a problem?

Torben

The following message was sent by "Dierk Koenig" <dierk.koenig@canoo.com> on Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:44:06 +0200.