[Webtest] Using XPaths to Store Dynamic Properties

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:11:39 +0100

Hi Walter,

your contribution is excellent.

It is a useful enhancement that addresses a real need, fits into the
concept, is well implemented, follows the given style and is
accompanied by a TestCase that makes a perfekt example on how a
TestCase should look like. This is an expert's work.

For incorporating your work, I would like you to also provide
a functional test as part of the selfTestImpl.xml that you
find under doc/samples when checking out from the cvs.

Adding the documentation of your new step to
doc/info/manual/syntax.xml would make things perfekt. If you want
to provide an example for the documentation you can do this
as plain text in the examples subdir.

Providing this entitles you to the official contributor status
with the benefits of
- direct write access to the cvs repository
- instant mail notification on new builds
- listing in the ackowledgements

cheers