[Webtest] JavaScript since build 240 issue

Michael Finney webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:30:55 -0800 (PST)

Would fork'ing help?

  <target name="run_TheThing" depends="compile">
    <junit fork="yes" >

     : other stuff....

    </junit>
  </target>

--- Dierk Koenig <dierk.koenig@canoo.com> wrote:

> Hiall,
>
> since the move to the latest httpunit version, there
> is some
> functionality to deal with JavaScript (JS).
>
> However, I disabled that functionality again, i.e.
> removed
> the js.jar from the lib dir. In order to re-enable
> it again,
> just re-add the attached file.
>
> The reason for disabling was that the mozilla class
> loader
> interfered with ant's classpath handling, raising
> "NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/mozilla/javascript/NativeFunction".
>
> To go around that problem and still test with JS
> enabled,
> you need to add the js.jar to the java classpath
> before calling ant.
> We will support JS as soon as we see a way without
> breaking
> the self-containment of the build (everything needs
> to run
> by just typing "ant" on the commandline).
>
> Help on this is very welcome.
>
> happy testing
> Dierk

name=js.jar

=====
Michael Finney
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE Platform
Cofounder of PPJDG
Cofounder of cosAgile - Colorado Springs XP Users Group
If replying to this email address fails, try finney@ACM.org