[Webtest] Report in html like ant task junitreport

Torben Tretau webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:29:27 +0100

I think there was no discussion before. Let's start.. ;-) I played with the enhancement and after those transformings it worked.. The build files look
a little bit confusing with it, perhaps it is the best solution to include the
xsl-file and any easy example with it..

Torben

The following message was sent by EPugh@upstate.com on Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:15:36 -0500.