[Webtest] Report in html like ant task junitreport

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:21:55 +0100

I guess it is not obvious enough, but the distribution already contains
a file named samples/reportFromSummary.xsl.
It is included in the doc.zip that can be downloaded separately
but also comes with the build.zip.

You can use it as is or adapt it to your needs.

--

If you want to align the appearance of the JUnit TestReport and WebTest
you can copy the concerning XSL code fragments from

It seems to me that looking at unit test results is much different
from looking at functional test results. This is because of the user group.
Unit tests are for developers only.
Functional tests are for users of your system.
Looking at unit test results is typically boring as they almost always
run at hundred percent. Their frequent turns of red and green are only
visible
at the developer's workstation.
Functional tests are more interesting as they reveal the project progress
over time.

Cheers