[Webtest] Report in html like ant task junitreport

Jeff Turner webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:07:26 +1100

Hi,

Here's an example of <junitreport> generated functional testing output,
from a more HTTP-centric testing system called Anteater:

http://aft.sourceforge.net/example_output/frames/index.html

The main problem is that the report gives no notion of what sequence the
tests were executed in.

--Jeff