[Webtest] Using setcheckbox

Carsten Seibert webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:56:32 +0100

Hi Richard,

1) You're right, this is currently not support. I'll add it asap, maybe
already today, if I can find the time.
2) + 3) I was not able to reproduce the behavior that you've described. I've
created a functional test in selfTestImpl.xml in order to try and reproduce
your problem, but it worked fine for me. Maybe you could have a look at it
and check if it covers your scenarios properly. Please try the latest build
and check if your problem still appears. If so, post the HTML page plus your
test code to the list and I will have an even closer look at it, especially
at your particular test scenario.

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Seibert