[Webtest] Pop up Windows Dialogs Messages

Richard Hill webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:40:32 -0800

At first glance of the httpUnit 1.5 API, there only seems to
be Class DialogAdapter and it's interface DialogResponder.

I'll look into it further and post anything that I come
up with.

Thanks again,
- Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Dierk Koenig [mailto:dierk.koenig@canoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:18 PM
To: webtest@gate.canoo.com
Subject: RE: [Webtest] Pop up Windows Dialogs Messages

Not yet.

We're working on the JavaScript support but this takes time.

The only popup that you can go around is the usual user/pw
when using .htaccess. Just provide user/pw on <invoke>.

Currently, you need to use <invoke> to directly call the
page that gets displayed after pressing that button.

If you want, you can play with the latest httpunit version
to code that test in Java. If you go for that: please report
your findings.

cheers