[Webtest] " " in storeregex()

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:25:16 +0100

Hi Marcel,

ad 1)

I fixed the problem with dynamic properties in verifycheckbox.
This was the second time that a missing call to the dynamic property
handling was reported. Therefore, I looked deeper into the code and
discovered that the tests for this feature stood not out clear enough to
find omissions easily. This was a good opportunity to refactor the concerned
tests, clean up some duplication and apply the code fixes.

Thanks a lot for the bug report.

ad 2)

like under http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/syntax.html#5 all &
characters need to be encoded as & for writing webtests effectively
means writing xml. The parser expects proper xml entities between & and ;
and   is known in html but not in xml unless you declare it. In short,
you need to write   (maybe it reads nicer if you put it into an ant
parameter).

happy testing