[Webtest] Login for SSL

Siegfried Göschl webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 21:09:00 +0200

Hi Matt,

I got Canoo WebTest Build 255 & 276 running with SSL and Basic
Authentication. Since I always forget the details I wrote some
documentation you find at

http://212.186.79.132/webtest/index.html

Looking at your stack trace you are missing a trust.keystore to
accept the server certificate.

Hope the server is up and the stuff proves helpful even if it is
geared toward the Canoo WebTest Maven plugin.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

BTW - Still using JUNITPP?!