[Webtest] Login for SSL

Matt Raible webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:05:05 -0700

> Hi Matt,
>
> I got Canoo WebTest Build 255 & 276 running with SSL and Basic
> Authentication. Since I always forget the details I wrote some
> documentation you find at
>
> http://212.186.79.132/webtest/index.html

Cool - I'll try that. I'm assuming I should be able to define these properties
as part of my Ant task:

        <property name="webtest.connectioninitializer"
            value="com.canoo.webtest.security.SunJsseBaseConnectionInitializer"/>
        <property name="webtest.truststore.file"
            value="${user.home}/.keystore"/>

> Cheers,
>
> Siegfried Goeschl
>
> BTW - Still using JUNITPP?!

Nope, I'm not using it at the current moment - I'm just hard-coding my values
into my tests and then using db-unit to make sure the database stays the same.

Here's another question for this list - is it possible to put values from a
.properties file into a webtest.xml file?  I'm using Struts and I want to
verify titles with my ApplicationResources.properties file.

Thanks,

Matt