[Webtest] Login for SSL

Siegfried Göschl webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 05 Apr 2003 12:22:33 +0200

Hi Matt,

IMHO you can just use the <property file=""> task to load your
ApplicationResources.properties and reference it within the ANT
script.

Or something more sophisticated would be a pre-processing step using
the ANT <copy> task with filtering to replace tokens in the copied
file.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl