[Webtest] changing hosts and basepaths in the middle of a test

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:56:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Scot,

Havent tried on this but - a very simple and crude way
of doing it would be -
1) not specifying anything in the config file (no
"host" no "basepath")

2) Make use of properties in ur script for the urls.
For eg:

<invoke
stepid="get Index page"
url="${canoo.site.a}" />

Would love to know if there are more workarounds to
this one :>

Cheers!
Aatish

=====