[Webtest] reports

Paul Rule webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 13:44:02 +1000 (EST)

Hi, is there any information about generating reports
from webtest results? The documentation doesn't even
have sample reports so that we can see what to expect
(and decide if this tool does what we want).

I've looked at the samples, but they don't seem to
work properly, or I'm not running them as they should
be - I'm after the summary - i.e. how many tests
suceeded, failed, and errored. I see that report.xsl
has this code to display this information, but it
doesn't.

Any clues would be appreciated.