AW: [Webtest] Canoo WebTest Plugin for Maven B9 available

Goeschl Siegfried webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:13:15 +0200

Hi Scot,

Sorry for the inconvinience ... just place the JAR in your local =
repository. I send an email tomorrow to get the webtest-276.jar added to =
IBIBLIO

Sigi

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Scot Hale [mailto:halesm@hotmail.com]=20
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. April 2003 19:16
An: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Betreff: Re: [Webtest] Canoo WebTest Plugin for Maven B9 available

Siegried,

This didn't work for be because I wasn't able to download the=20
webtest-276.jar from ibiblio.  I noticed that ibiblio only has the 268=20
version of webtest.  Do you know how we can update the ibiblio =
repository?

Attempting to download webtest-276.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from=20
[http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/webtest/jars/webtest-276.jar]:=20
java.lang.Exception: Can't get webtest-276.jar.incomplete to=20
/home/shale1/java/maven-1.0-beta-9/repository/webtest/jars/webtest-276.ja=
r.incomplete
WARNING: Failed to download webtest-276.jar.

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied =
dependency:

webtest-276.jar

Scot Hale