[Webtest] How to contribute to Canoo development?

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marc,

I read Dirks mail too!
But i guess its mostly because Mittie - the guy at
canoo who looks into such stuff seems to be out of
town
I had sent him a mail and got a autoreponse

But I guess Siegfried Goeschl should know abt it
too...
but not sure...

Cheers!
Aatish