[Webtest] How to contribute to Canoo development?

Christian Sell webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:56:39 +0200

you must take into account that WebTest is based on Httpunit (in fact
one could call it an Ant-based frontend to HttpUnit), and I am not sure
whether HU qualifies for Apache (license, etc.).