[Webtest] Session duration
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:57:12 +0800
I've a scenario like this:
1. <invoke> to go to a secured page (e.g. /some-context/secure/index.jsp)
that is protected by a servlet filter.
2. the filter redirects the request to a login page that resides in another
context path (say, /authentication/login.jsp)
3. <setinputfield> to set username and password. Then, <clickbutton> to
submit the login request.
4. <invoke> to go the same secured page again
5. <verifytitle> to check title of the secured page.
The problem is, the <verifytitle> failed because <invoke> redirects the
request back to the login jsp. It looks like the login is never done.
My question is, is a session being maintained throughout a testSpec? Or is
a new session created for every <invoke>?