[Webtest] Setting up HTTPS support

Siegfried Göschl webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:24:21 +0200

Hi Richard,

the magis is done with the config element within a testSpec.

=== SAMPLE ================================

  <target name="SimpleTest" >
    <taskdef name="testSpec" classname= ....
    <testSpec name="SimpleTest1" >
      <config
        host="${jakarta.host}"
        port="${port}"
        protocol="${protocol}"
        basepath="${basepath}"
        summary="${summary}"
        verbose="${verbose}"
        saveresponse="${saveresponse}"
        resultpath="${resultpath}"
        haltonfailure="${haltonfailure}"
        haltonerror="${haltonerror}"
        showhtmlparseroutput="${showhtmlparseroutput}"
      />
      <steps>
	</steps>
    </testSpec>
  </target>

This implies that you can either use HTTP or HTTPS within a single
testSpec (as pointed out in earlier mails). Having said that you can
use HTTP and HTPPS wihtin a single test script but not within a
single testSpec ... I hope this clarification helps ....

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl