[Webtest] WebTest & HTTPUnit 1.5.3

Kenan Malik webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 16:21:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Has anyone got WebTest and HTTPUnit 1.5.3 working?  Specifically, I want
to take advantage of the numerous fixes to meta refresh tags for URLs in
1.5.3 for my testing.

I can successfully compile and run, however I'm getting the following
button not found error:

   com.canoo.webtest.engine.StepFailedException: Button with name
   <submitter> and value <Submit> not found!, Step: ClickButton
   (id="Click the submit button" label="Submit")

It works fine with HTTPUnit 1.5.2 (other than a meta tag error from
HTTPUnit), but recompiling with 1.5.3 gives the above message.  Without
delving into a heavy duty debugging session, I thought I'd ask the
community.  Many thanks in advance!

Best,

-kenan