[Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Torben Tretau webtest@lists.canoo.com
14 May 2003 18:22:02 +0200

Hi Marc,

it's not a bug, it's a feature from httpunit perhaps.. ;-) Can you send
an example, to understand the problem in detail?

The tests are located in FollowFrameTest (Unit-level) and selfTest.xml
with com.canoo.webtest.self.FormTestServlet (function-level)..

Torben