[Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:31:28 +0200

Hi Torben,

> it's not a bug, it's a feature from httpunit perhaps.. ;-)

I think it's really a bug because in this case
WebResponse.getSubframeContents doesn't accept the names with ":" returned
by WebResponse.getFrameNames()

> Can you send
> an example, to understand the problem in detail?

I try to simplify it (dummy.html is just an html file with nothing specific)

-- file1.html --
 <frameset rows="*,160">
  <frame src="file2.html" name="fr1">
  <frame src="dummy.html" name="fr2">
 </frameset>

-- file2.html --
 <frameset rows="*,160">
  <frame src="dummy.html" name="fr3">
  <frame src="dummy.html" name="fr4">
 </frameset>

And the test should contain something like:
    <invoke stepid="get first Page" url="${url of file1.html}"/>
    <followframe name="fr1"/>
    <followframe name="fr3"/>

> The tests are located in FollowFrameTest (Unit-level) and selfTest.xml
> with com.canoo.webtest.self.FormTestServlet (function-level)..

ok, I take a look at it to include some tests there.

Marc.