[Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Dirk Olmes webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:09:00 +0200

Scot Hale wrote:
> from canoo webtest license :
>
>  . The names "Canoo" and "Canoo WebTest" must not be used to endorse or
> promote products derived from this software without prior written
> permission. For written permission, please contact info@canoo.com.
> . Products derived from this software may not be called "WebTest", nor may
> "Canoo" appear in their name, without prior written permission of the Canoo
> Engineering AG.
>
> Which just means we would have to get permission if we wanted to call it
> Canoo, Canoo WebTest, or WebTest.

Err, what are we talking about? A split off of WebTest? I don't think
this would be a good thing.

My preferences would be as following:

1) improve collaboration with Cannoo i.e. make patches go into the main
distro

2) if 1) turns out to be impossible for whatever reasons, keep an
archive of patches to the main distro so everybody can download a WT
distro and the patches and apply everything themselves

3) a complete splitt off of the main codebase

-dirk