[Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Dirk Olmes webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:56:38 +0200

Healey, Thomas wrote:
> I am trying to register a project called openwebtest on Sourceforge as
> we speak. I am waiting for their OK. I know we can't call it webtest or
> use canoo in the name. This would probably indicate that I would be
> interested in helping on this project.

What do you intend the project to be? A ripoff of the WebTest sources?
Or (better) a collection of patches against WebTest?

I don't know whether it's a good idea to split off of WebTest. Isn't
there any chance to get the patches that are flying around integrated
into the main source trunk somehow?

-dirk