[Webtest] How about using a Bug Tracking tool such as bugzilla? Typo in SimpleTest.xml sample

Ralf Hauser webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:57:33 +0200

Hi,

Just being an novice to WebTest, I am running into the problem described in
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/troubleshooting.html#2

This happens because I naively just copied the SimpleTest.xml sample from
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/samples.html where the
fileset includes says "/lib/*.jar" instead of "lib/*.jar"

I am kind of embarrassed to send this minuscule thing as my first message to
the entire list, but in absence of bugzilla or alike, I was recommended to
do it this way by a Canoo employee.

Anyway, it would be great if the example could be updated such that less
novices fall into this trap when trying their "hello world" test ...

Regards Ralf