[Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Scot Hale webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:39:01 -0700

Thank you Dirk, you seem to be the voice of reason here.  I was just
pointing out that if we did make a sourceforge project we would have to have
a conversation with Canoo about the naming.  Also I really don't want to do
anything without the consent of Canoo, and the consent of the interested
parties.

>From your list I think 1) is ideal as well.

To make 1) work, we would probably need a cvs branch (or branch the main
distro and use the trunk).  Also I think we would need some sort of bug
tracking tool, so that we can manage the patches in a semi organized manner.
In order for this to happen we would need for some people to have write
access to cvs (ideally, a small number of responsible people).  And we would
need to set up a bug tracking tool.  Where could we host something like
bugzilla?

For 2) if we were to create patches, I would guess this is where a
sourceforge project would come in.  But only for patches is a good idea.  We
would just have to figure out how to make patches and apply them.