Re. Re: [Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Siegfried Göschl webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 21:47:13 +0200

Hi folks,

improving collaboration with Canoo would be the best thing. It is
similar to the JAKARTA projects - if you don't have commit rights you
can only complain. And it takes quite an efforT to become a committer
since nobody is eager to erode the code base.

And I see any separate code base as a potential nightmare. Just image
the next major release where nearly everything might have changed?!
Who is migrating those changes for the separate code base?!

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl