[Webtest] Managing new patches

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 02:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marc,

As Scott and the others have suggested - we should
definatelly take the issue up with Canoo. And as far
as a bug tracking tool goes - yes Bugzilla is the
best. But can we get Canoo to host Bugzilla on one of
thier servers?

Besides I do think we shouldnt stop posting patches
;).

Another problem I have noticed is that the archives
donot show the attachements properly :(.

Cheers!
Aatish

=====