[Webtest] thoughts from the integrator

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 12:05:29 +0200

Hiall,

being the main integrator of Canoo WebTest I followed the latest discussions
with different feelings.

- I feel sorry about not being able to do a lot of integration work these
days.
  My current workload does not allow putting more effort into this.
Situation is
  not likely to change until August.

- I very much appreciate all the contributions to this list, be it help,
patches or new
  features. I recognize that the quality of contributions has improved much.
I understand
  the contributor's want to find their contributions in the codebase - you
deserve it.

- With some-thousand installations out there I feel responsible for a)
keeping the
  quality level and b) being backward compatible as much as possible.
  I am willing to share this responsibility.

- I like to see this emerging community of Canoo WebTest users that is
willing and
  able to share their additions and adaptions. Sharing those e.g. via
  SourceForge seems to be a good idea.

cheers
Mittie