[Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Torben Tretau webtest@lists.canoo.com
22 May 2003 12:38:11 +0200

Hi Marc,

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 09:05, Marc Guillemot wrote:

> I wanted to add functional tests for the fix I proposed for 2 successive
> <followframe ...>, but I renounce after I've seen
> com.canoo.webtest.self.FormTestServlet (why have jsp been invented???).

I can not answer that, someone from Canoo could, i think.. But at least:
it is a working solution and has worked for many more patches..

> I guess that my patch like many other posted in this list will get lost. I
> think it's really regrettable because I'm convinced that a tool like Webtest
> has really a great potential.

As I follow this mailing-list too I do not think, that many other
patches from the list were being lost..

Coming to your patch:

I must say sorry, that I had not much time to get into the problem and
giving you a fast answer. Getting quickly into it shows to me like there
is a problem with HttpUnit. Yes, patching webtest around a bug from
httpunit is a solution. But the first Solution I would think of is to
solve the problem in httpunit.
Perhaps i am totally wrong, as I got more time soon to look at it, I
think my view will get clearer..

Torben