[Webtest] thoughts from the integrator

Siegfried Göschl webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 13:05:14 +0200

Hi Mittie,

as far as I understand the discussion

+) Will Canoo Engineering work on the codebase if it is moved to SF
or maintain a "private" CVS repo. As far as I understand it you also
make some revenue with Canoo WebTest Consulting. And changes to Canoo
WebTest which are not backward compatible might be conflicting with
your valid business interests.

+) If the project is hosted on SF who will fill the admin roles apart
from you. A SF project without committed admin might be doomed

Thanks in advance

Sigi