[Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Healey, Thomas webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 14:16:42 -0400

No. It would not be a ripoff of WebTest but a fork. These things happen
within the OS community. I would also want Canoo's consent in performing
this task. I started thinking about the branch because the Canoo _is_
too busy to give the time necessary to support an OS product. I think
the developer team has done a great job in getting the product this far,
but in order to expand the developer base to support the growing user
base, I felt I should get the ball rolling and try to get a project on
SF. This would relieve Canoo of the administrative support requirements
(bug tracking,build and bug fix support). I imagine since they have the
greatest amount of expertise they would still be on the core group of
committers but we would be able to enlarge that base.=20
The tasks I see in the near future:
1) Get Canoo to approve the project before we release a build.
2) Send a mail to this list providing people an opportunity to join the
group.
3) Ask the group what the minimum requirements for patches are.=20
3) Request and receive the patches people want to submit to the project
3) Collecting and building and testing all the  patches. =20

The project has been approved: The url is:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openwebtest/

Tom Healey