[Webtest] posting bugs, feature requests and contributions

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 20:46:00 +0200

Hiall,

the current state is like this (copy from webtest.canoo.com):

----
Contributions

You can contribute to this application by committing changes to Canoo's
public CVS. Connect via
:pserver:guest:guest@gate.canoo.com:24000/repositories/cvs/public
Module name is webtest.
You need a CVS client version 1.1 or higher to handle the non-default port.
Guests have read-only access. Post requests for write access to the Canoo
WebTest Mailing List.

When submitting changes, please also update the project plan. Anonymous
users can login to the plan with guest/guest.
For advise on how to initially connect to the plan, please refer to
XpPlanIt.
----

I would like to start an experiment and use the plan for keeping track of
- posted bugs
- feature requests
- and the integration state of contributions sent to this list

For those of you who fear that their contribution may be lost, you can drop
it into
the "public posting area". I will move it to the "approved" stack after
looking at it.
The task will eventually move to the "tackle next" pile and will finally get
completed.

We will see whether this turns out to be viable solution.

cheers
Mittie

P.S. before wildly clicking around in XpPlanIt I advise to read some of the
help pages - it's worth it.