[Webtest] posting bugs, feature requests and contributions

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 03:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mittie,

We have a restricted firewall access - so aint able to
connect to the cvs server. Can I send you or someone
else the patches instead. I had posted some on the
list too.

thanks,
with regards,
Aatish Arora