[Webtest] want to become an editor?
Fri, 23 May 2003 20:05:56 +0200
recent discussion proposed to enlarge the number of editors for Canoo
An editor is entitled to:
- write access to the cvs
This includes building a new release automatically.
- named entry in the project plan
- automatic mail with every build
With every commit to the cvs, an editor is obliged to:
- provide a proper commit message
- update the unit tests
- update the functional tests
- provide new unit and functional tests for every new functionality
and integrate those in the overall test suite
- update the documentation
- check proper reporting of steps
- keep the code clean and compatible with the current style
- keep backward compatibility
- check build results after commit
- not leave a broken build behind
- not change the build procedure
Editor rights can be revoked at any time without reason or prior notice.
Now, for those of you who (still) want to become an editor,
please reply to this mail.