[Webtest] Fix for 2 successive <followframe ..>

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 20:06:01 +0200

Hi Marc,

thanx for the contribution.

For the unit test I don't see any need to add test resources.

For functional tests I would like to see additional followframe
tests with nested frames - where the top frame is named
named "_top", "_TOP" and "whatever".

cheers