[Webtest] How to check for broken images?

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 08:54:17 -0400

Thanks, Marc! These look great!

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com
[mailto:webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com]On Behalf Of Marc Guillemot
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 8:37 AM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] How to check for broken images?

Oups, sorry, attached are the 2 files I've added/modified to have a
<verifyimages> step.

- in com.canoo.webtest.ant.TestStepSequence added addVerifyimages(..)
- created com.canoo.webtest.steps.verify.VerifyImages (inspired from
VerifyLinks, not cleaned and therefore absolute not ready to be integrated)

I hope this helps,

Marc.